Sunday, January 03, 2010

First Sunday of 2010

45 people attended the Sunday morning service today. I preached a sermon entitled "First Pure, then Peaceable." We had 15-20 people out soul-winning in the afternoon between the services, and tonight in church we'll find out how many people got saved. I personally had 2 people saved while out soul-winning with my son John and one of our other church members, Dave Carls. Right now I'm watching the kids while my wife is out soul-winning with Amanda.

We had a great New Year's Eve service and heard sermons from some of the men of our church: Garrett Kirchway, Matthew Stucky, Dave Berzins, Brett Riley, and Victor Tey. We also played Scattergories, Ticket 2 Ride, and other board games while enjoying chips, organic sodas, and chocolate fondue. Then John stuck a toothpick in the machinery of the chocolate fondue fountain which then exploded and sprayed chocolate all over the wall and table.

No comments: